The immune system is responsible for protecting the body from diseases and disorders. The immune system can be compromised by improper diet, pollution, accumulation of toxins in the body, harmful chemicals and stress.
Boosting the immune system so it can fight serious diseases like cancer, diabetes, infection and heart trouble is essential.
Fortunately, there is a natural drink which will stimulate the immune system, improve the blood flow and restore body energy. This delicious drink has a number of health benefits.
Beets and carrots are its main ingredients. This juice is highly recommended for people with cancer, whose immune system is weakened.
This juice counters the effects of the conventional cancer treatments, such as chemo, which has a number of terrible side effects.
Moreover, this drink will help you fight depression and in case you are feeling tired, it can provide you with energy.
Detailed Recipe for This Amazing Drink
- 1 kg beets
- 1kg organic honey
- 1 lemon
- ½ kg carrots
- 3 oranges
- 3 apples
- Wash the beets thoroughly, then peel them and cut them into small pieces.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and put it in a bowl.
- Thoroughly wash the carrots and cut them into small pieces.
- Juice the oranges using a juicer.
- Then, put the apple, the orange and the lemon juice, the beets and the carrots in a blender.
- Blend them till you get a homogenous drink. It should be reddish.
- Put the drink in a glass bottle and put it in the refrigerator.
- Consume 1 glass of this on an empty stomach first thigh in the morning.
- Using this remedy for ten days straight will make you feel more energetic and will strengthen your immune system.
The immune system is able to protect the body from all the deadly disease. However, we must do everything in our power to keep it strong. If the immune system works properly, then the body will be healthy and you will not be ill that often.
Next time you feel unwell, prepare this remedy and start consuming it. This remedy is a natural solution to the harmful antibiotics.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.