This recipe for homemade turmeric bombs which fight inflammation will offer you immediate relief. Inflammation is the prime cause of pain, and if inflammation is under control, then so is pain.
Furthermore, you don’t need to take harmful and costly over-the-counter medications and prescription drugs. This homemade remedy will help you and what’s important is that it comes without any side effects.
Say Goodbye to Synthetically Prepared Formulas
Drugs for pain relief and anti-inflammation are often laced with chemicals and fillers which are considered “safe within certain limits”. However, they have even more side effects. Even naproxen, which can be bought over-the-counter contains certain compounds which cause some pretty bad side effects. However, completely natural is always the best option.
Everything we need can be found in nature. These homemade turmeric bombs against inflammation are going to help you get the desired relief without any of undesired side effects.
Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and it has been scientists’ main occupation for several years. It is part of the Ginger family. Its color is yellow and it has been used as a spice for a number of years.
There are more than 7000 published studies that show that turmeric is one of the most powerful foods. Curcumin, which is an ingredient of the turmeric is responsible for its power.
This recipe includes a number of ingredients which will help your body to synergize the Turmeric’s active ingredients so that you can enjoy all of its health benefits.
There are two recipes, both of which highly effective, but one has a better taste. According to evidence turmeric can synthesize more if bound to a fatty acid such as coconut oil. Moreover, honey will do the trick as well. It is all about personal choice. Adding honey will make the balls taste better.
- Organic powdered turmeric- 1/3 cup
- Quercetin powder- approximately 1 tablespoon
- Freshly ground black pepper- a pinch
One of the following binding agents:
- Coconut oil
- Organic ghee from cows which are grass-fed
- Raw honey
All of these ingredients can be found at herbal stores, natural health food stores or online. However, for optimal results, always choose organic products. Additionally, you are going to need unbleached parchment paper. You can purchase it at most stores for baking goods and also at the grocery store.
- Put unbleached parchment paper on a cookie tray. Make room in your freezer for it.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the binding agent of your choosing. Put it in a pot and then on heat so that it can become liquid. However, be careful not to over-heat or cook it.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl. The consistency should be thick.
- In case you used honey for a binding agent, you would be able to roll little sized balls from the dough. If you used oil for binding agent, use a spoon to scoop and then form little balls.
- Put the tray in the freezer, wait till they firm up and then place them in a container and in the freezer again.
- You can take as many bombs you need. However, in case you used oil as a binding agent, it can upset your stomach if consumed too much.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.