Bladder infection, or also called urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection of the bladder. UTI is a bacterial infection of the urinary tract, like the urethra, ureters, kidneys and the bladder.
Nearly all bladder infections happen suddenly, and they are acute. However, some infections are chronic and they occur on the long-term.
Anyone who has ever been afflicted with UTI knows how persistent and painful these infections are. There is a constant need to urinate, even though you cannot. And you feel pressure and pain.
However, even if you urinate, the pain is intense. Nevertheless, there are some natural antibiotics which are extremely helpful in cases like these.
The bacterium Escherichia coli causes bladder infection and inflammation in every fifth woman each year. In the majority of cases, the infections goes by itself, but if the symptoms persist, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
In case you have cystitis, you will be forced to go to the toilet every 10 minutes. Moreover, the urinating will be followed with burning sensation, and you may notice blood in your urine. Furthermore, you can feel back pain, chills or fever.
Recipe for Natural Antibiotic
- Organic parsley root- 9 ounces
- Organic lemon peel- 9 ounces
- Raw organic honey- 9 ounces
- Organic coconut oil- 1 tablespoon
- Dissolve some baking soda in water and wash the parsley and the lemons.
- You need to chop the parsley into tiny pieces and then put it in a blender together with the coconut oil, honey and lemon rind.
- Mix till everything is blended and smooth.
- Store the mixture in the fridge.
Use It in This Way
You need to take one tablespoon of the mixture every morning.
Tips: stay away from chocolate and caffeine since they can stimulate bacteria expansion.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.