It is really difficult to accomplish anything whenever you have pain in your joints. Many people have joint pain in the end of the day. After a day rest, this joint pain may go away.
Some people have arthritis or experience joint pain. The arthritis may affect any part of your body.
There is very little relief offered from conventional medicine if you suffer from joint pain. Making a few lifestyle changes including the dietary habits is the best way to get rid of the symptoms of arthritis and relive joint pain.
Today we will present you the most effective and fast way to relieve you joint pain:
- Make a mixture between 6 cups of water and apple cider vinegar
- You can simply soak the feet and hands in this powerful bath. You should soak a rag in this mixture and then put it on your neck if you suffer from neck pain, or you can place it on the affected part of the body.
You can also make a mixture between ACV and coconut oil and olive oil for topical treatment of your joint pain. Use 1 tbsp of the oil and 2 tbsp of ACV.
- Combine the both ingredients together and then apply the mixture on the affected part of the body.
- In order to get some relief from the pain, make sure to rub the mixture and leave it.
- Perform this procedure regularly if you want to get rid of this problem in a short period of time.
The consumption of ACV is also great way to prevent arthritis. Combine 8 ounces of any type of juice or water and 3 tbsp of ACV.
Cherry juice is the right choice to prepare this miracle drink. Consume it on a daily basis, especially before you have meal. The mixture between ACV and water can be also applied to the inflamed joints in order to relieve the discomfort and pain.
REALTED ARTICLE: 42 Amazing Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar (and how to use it)
ACV is extremely powerful antioxidants that flushes out the toxins from the body, burns the excess fat and many other beneficial effects so every person should consider implementing to their daily nutrition.
Source: Sport Line group
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.