Gout is medical condition in which detective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis, especially in the smaller bones of the feet. This disorder which results in joint pain usually creates swelling and severe pain and may cause stiffness that develops in a short period of time.
Uric acid overload is the main reason for its appearance where excessive creation or inefficient waste elimination is the main causes for uric acid.
The breakdown of purines is forming the uric acid. These chemicals are found in many different foods and in the human body as well. Crystal formations are created and deposited around the joints when the kidneys are unable to eliminate the uric acid form the body. There are several effective ways that can help you to get rid of the uric acid and improve your overall health. Let’s start with your diet and lifestyle.
How To Lower Uric Acid In Your Body
You should definitely change your nutrition if you want to solve this problem in a short period of time. You should increase the consumption of unenriched grains, unprocessed foods, seafood, lean meals and colorful fruit and vegetables.
- You should keep your body hydrated with a combination of natural juices without sugar such as herbal teas (honey is optional), fruit infused water and only water.
- You should avoid or reduce the consumption of alcohol, food high in saturated fats and high fructose corn syrup.
- As we mentioned above, the water will keep your body hydrated and flush out the toxins, waste, including overloads of uric acid.
- Whenever possible, stress should be reduced. Be physically active – hike in the mountains, jogging, natural landscape etc.
Helpful Tonics Against Gout
- The consumption of baking soda can significantly help you to reduce the uric acid in the body. The best prevention for this prevention is mixture between one glass of water and a half tsp of baking soda. For current attacks of gout, increase to a whole teaspoon.
- The mixture between 8 ounces of water and a tbsp of apple cider vinegar before lunch and dinner is excellent remedy against gout. You can significantly increase the alkalinity of your body with apple cider vinegar. Bodies which are more alkaline prevent various health conditions including gout. ACV flushes out the toxins from the body and breaks down the uric acid in the human body.
- You can also prevent uric acid crystal formation and increase the alkalinity of the body by squeezing half a lemon into 8 ounces of water. Consume this drink every morning on an empty stomach.
Best Food Against Gout
- Grapes, berries and cherries are rich in anthocyanidins and proanthocyanidis – strong anti-inflammatories.
- The essential compound in turmeric –Curcumin – is powerful anti-inflammatory agent that plays a major role in renal protection.
- Bromelain present in pineapple has strong analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Serum uric acid is getting reduced by the consumption of flaxseed – according to the Fluminese University.
- Through various mechanisms, fifteen flavonoids were found to lower uric acid in the human body, two of them are quercetin and kaemferol found in parsley.
- According to the University Hospital of Zurich, the extract of Devil’s Claw has powerful anti-inflammatory effects that treat and prevent gout.
The patients have to soak and rest the affected parts in Epson Salt at least three times per week to lower inflammation during attacks of gout.
Hot and cold compresses relieve swelling as well as pain. You should apply this 15 min each in session of about 2-3 hours.
We hope that you really find this article helpful. All the remedies will help you to get rid of joint pain and improve your overall health. Please share with your family and friends and thanks for reading my article.
Have a nice day and enjoy your body like never before!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.