Not only it is one of the healthiest foods in the world, garlic can also be easily grown inside. Besides, growing garlic at your home is less expensive than buying it and considerably more healthy.
I am positive that you are all well aware of the incredible health benefits that garlic has on your body and your health. Take a look at how to grow garlic in your home.
How to Sprout Garlic Inside
- Potting soil
- 1 container
- 1 garlic bulb
- Take one big garlic head.
- Fill a large pot with potting soil. Break up the cloves and place each clove in a vertical position. It should be 1 inch deep. Put 1 inch of soil over the cloves.
- Place the pot in a place exposed to sun.
- You need to water the pot when necessary as you would water any plant which grows indoors.
- Wait until the greens are 2 to 4 inches tall and cut them, but leave one inch so that they are able to grow again.
- Once they turn brown and dry up, dig out the cloves and there should be full bulbs. Use a clove from that bulb and redo the whole process.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.