We all know that that the blackheads are early signs of acne. The pores are getting clogged when the bacteria reach the skin.
These are the most common reasons for blackheads:
- Changes in hormonal imbalance
- Make up
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and caffeine
Numerous skin care products (most of them are full of chemicals) and overproduction of sebum are clogging the skin pores which actually leads to blackheads.
However, you can easily get rid of blackheads, you only have to make the amazing recipe that we will present you below.
- The powerful antiseptic properties of the tomato effectively remove the blackheads
- Blend, simply smash or squeeze some tomatoes and use the resulting juice as a skin mask. The blackheads will fall off when it dries up.
- Make a paste of baking soda and few drops of water. Spread it on the affected parts and then massage gently and slowly. Be careful not to damage the skin. Wash it off.
Honey and Egg
- Make a combination between a tsp of honey and whites from raw eggs.
- Spread the mixture on the affected parts and then let it act for 30 min.
- This powerful treatment will help you to get rid of the blackheads and make your skin naturally glow.
Lemon, Sea Salt and Water
- Make a combination between 1 tsp of water, ½ lemon juice and 1 tbsp of salt.
- Apply the resulting mixture over your blackheads
- Gently massage for 3-4 min and then wash it with lukewarm water
- In order to close the pores, wash the face again after a while.
Lemon and sea salt are extremely rich in antibacterial and acidic properties. These ingredients significantly prevent the pores from clogging and brighten the skin.
The following recipes can be also used for removing the blackheads
- - A combination of oatmeal and yogurt
- - A mixture between cinnamon powder and lemon juice
- - Spreading toothpaste on the affected parts
- - A mixture between green tea leaves and some water
- - Apple Cider Vinegar
- - A combination of olive oil and lemon extract
Beauty Tips And Tricks You Need To Know
- - Clean and wash the face regularly
- - Avoid touching the face
- - Regularly changing the bed sheets and the pillow will protect you from blackheads.
There are many people who live with this problem. Even the most beautiful faces usually seem unattractive. You can keep the skin in ideal condition and remove the blackheads by following these instructions.
Source: Natural Healthy Team
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.