We all know the amazing beneficial effects of Aloe Vera and coconut oil, but only a few people are aware that their combination is even more beneficial for our skin.
This powerful mixture is easy to prepare and effectively removes stretch marks. Coconut oil and Aloe Vera are often used in the production of many cosmetic products, but their mixture provides multiplied effects.
Furthermore, the mixture will save you a lot of time and money and it’s 100% natural. Before we share the recipe, let us present you the most important beneficial effects of these ingredients:
- Effectively treats burns caused by fire, boiling water and sunburns
- Soothes allergic reactions and skin irritations
- Prevents blemishes, stretch marks and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin
- Has potent antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Provides a natural shine
- Moisturizes your skin
- It is extremely beneficial for dry skin
- a few drops of some essential oil
- 113g of Aloe Vera gel
- 113g of organic coconut oil (solid form)
Combine the Aloe Vera gel and coconut oil in a bowl and mix the combination for 5 min and then add the essential oil. Pour the resulting mixture into a glass container and close it with some lid.
The gel should be applied on the affected areas of your skin. Do this after showering for best results because the pores will be open and the skin will be able to absorb it better.
Source: Healthy Food Vision
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.