Do not put on weight after the diet regimen.
Every woman has tried to be on a diet regimen at least once in her life. Today, the thin, fit and shaped female body is a fashion hit everywhere in the world, so they can’t remain indifferent to some diets.
Yes, it is true that you can lose weight if you start with any diet regimen. But, what will happen when you’ll stop to abide by it? If you can’t resist the temptations of fried fast food, alcohol and sweet, the weight will strike again. It is well known yo-yo effect of dieting.
To keep your desired weight that you have strived very hard, you should follow the rules:
- Eat slowly. Enjoy the food, and eat slowly. Your body will tell you when you are full before you have gone so far. Never eat in front of TV because it’s likely to eat more food than you need.
- Increase the portions gradually. If you’ve been on a diet for 10 days, then the next month you should gradually increase the amount of food you consume and do not give a chance to the old habits to be part of your everyday life that previously brought you the extra pounds.
- Eat fresh food. Avoid canned and frozen foods. The best way is to consume the vegetables and fruits fresh without cooking. So they will contain less calories and will keep all the vitamins and minerals.
- Unloaded the body. Choose one day in the month in which you’ll eat only fruits or vegetables as well. Some people can consume only liquids like teas and 100% natural juices during this day.
- Say ‘NO’ to food after 20 pm. Avoid the food in the late evening hours. The last meal should be 2-3 hours before go to sleep. So the body will have enough time to process it.
- Be active. The passive lifestyle is the biggest ally of the excess pounds. When you’ll finish the diet, increase your physical activity. Walk as often as possible. Skip the elevator and go on foot. Go for walks in nature and play your favorite sport several times a week.
Be active and eat more fresh food to keep your desired weight after the diet.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.