Having to acidic environment in the body can cause numerous health conditions and diseases. Acidity affects every single organ in the human body including your skin, kidneys, brain, liver, intestine, lungs and heart.
The body becomes a subject of chronic inflammation when it is overly acidic.
The consumption of fast and processed foods maintains the acidity in the body. In turn, the body loses important minerals in order to get rid of and neutralize the acid.
High acidity levels actually cause depletion of minerals and thus cause osteoporosis. The body becomes prone to cancer and many other diseases when it becomes deficient in minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
GMO foods, sugar substitutes, highly processed foods, refined sugar, coffee, grains, most meats and dairy products are the most highly acidic foods.
You should consume plenty of alkaline foods in order to neutralize acidity and alkalize your body!
20 SYMPTOMS YOUR BODY IS TOO ACIDIC
1.Gum and cavities sensitivity
2.Stiff neck and sciatica
3.Reduced mental clarity
5.Obesity and weight gain
8.Stomach issues such as acid reflux, excess gas, bloating and indigestion
10.Candida and yeast infections
12.Cardiovascualr issues caused by acidic plaques
13.Neurological problems such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
15.Bladder and kidney infections
18.Aching muscles and joint pain
19.Immune system and osteoporosis
20.Skin issues such as eczema, acne and rashes
One body part takes alkalizing elements from another area and thus destroying its pH levels.
You should definitely change your diet and lifestyle in order to alkalize your body.
HERE IS HOW TO REDUCE THE ACIDITY LEVELS IN THE BODY
- The emotional state significantly affects your body’s pH so control your fear, jealousy, anger and stress. Instead, choose swimming, meditation, reading and yoga.
- DO NOT consume GMO foods.
- DO NOT consume acidic foods or limit the intake of wheat products, fish, alcohol, white vinegar, seafood, alcohol, popcorn, soy, soda, eggs, pastries, coffee, dairy and meat.
- Increase the consumption of juices, green smoothies and salads.
- Increase the consumption of beans, legumes, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.
- Normalize your pH by drinking lemon water
- Consume planet of water in order to eliminate the harmful toxins.
You are the only one responsible for your wellbeing and health so follow these tips and do not forget that living a healthy life means living a happy life!
Via Live Love Fruit
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.