A mold is a fungus that grows in the form of multicellular filaments. By creating tiny spores invisible to the naked eyes, molds reproduce. These spores are part of the dust in our working place and homes and are omnipresent in the biosphere. They often grow in water damaged buildings, not well ventilated rooms and bathrooms.
Molds can attach to pets, papers, books, carpets, furniture, clothes and shoes. Toxic chemicals called mycotoxins are produced by the mold that can increase the sensitivity to bacterial macrophage, hinder particle clearance in the lung, damage macrophage systems and prevent protein synthesis.
Many health issues can be caused if you are exposed to molds for a long time. The conventional medicine does not agree that exposure to mold can lead to any serious illness so the majority of doctors never diagnose mold illness.
Signs and Symptoms of Mold Illness
- Night sweats
- Static shocks
- Increased urination
- Excessive thirst
- Sudden weight gain
- Metallic taste
- Diarrhea, nausea and abdominal pain
- Nerve pain
- Shortness of breath, coughing, sinus infection
- Blurred vision, red eyes and sensitivity to light
- Frequent headaches
- Tingling and numbness
- Joint pain and muscle cramping
- Constant fatigue
- Lack of concentration, brain fog and memory problems
According to the author of the book Surviving Mold, Ritchie Shoemaker, CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) was defined as chronic and acute, system inflammatory response that is actually acquired after an excessive exposure to water damaged building with toxins such as mycobacterium, actinomycetes, bacteria and fungi as well as an inflammagens such as c-type lectins, mannans, hemolysins, proteinases and beta glucans.
95% of mold diseases occur in subgroup and 24% of the world population is vulnerable to these toxins which can recircualte in the body, cause chronic inflammation and last for years.
In order to be diagnosed with CIRS, you should meet the following criteria:
1.Biomarkers consisted of endocrine, neuro-immune and vascular abnormalities.
2.VCS (Visual Contrast Sensitivity) abnormalities.
3.Geentic predispositions to diseases connected to biotoxins.
4.Signs, symptoms and history with biotoxin exposure. History must include exposure to toxin-producing molds when it comes to cases of mild toxicity.
Make the following steps if you believe that you have problems with mold:
- In order to perform a visual inspection of your house, you should hire an environmental professional. ERMI is definitely the best test.
- You should visit the web page of Dr. Shoemaker and read one of his most famous books “Surviving Mold” in order to learn more about mold illness.
- Click here to work with a physician certified in the Shoemaker Protocol.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.