Despite the fact that there are tons of evidence against consuming soy milk, Americans are still instructed to consume it. However, soy milk is not healthy, and consuming it just damages your health. In this article, read about why you need to avoid soy milk.
Soymilk (Whole Soybeans, Filtered Water), Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Retinyl Palmitate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin (B2) and Vitamin D2.
10 Convincing Reasons to Stay Away From Soy Milk
- There are large quantities of antinutrients or natural toxins in soybeans. Drinking two glasses of this milk on a daily basis can significantly impact the menstrual cycle.
- It has been proven that soy increases the need for vitamin D and vitamin B12.
- There is haemagglutinin in soybeans, and it is a component that stimulates clotting, thus causing clumping of the red blood cells.
- 99% of all soy is genetically engineered. Soy contains the highest amount of pesticides of all foods.
- There is also a high level of phytic acid in soybeans and soy products. This acid prevents the assimilation of zinc, iron, copper, magnesium, and calcium.
- There is also a high level of toxic aluminum in soy foods, and this has a negative impact on the kidneys and the nervous system, and it islinked to Alzheimer’s as well.
- There is a compound in soy which resembles vitamin B12, and the body cannot process it. Therefore, soy foods can cause deficiency in vitamin B12.
- Delicate soy proteins are exposed to very high temperature throughout the processing so as to isolate the soy protein and the textured vegetable protein. This makes these proteins harmful for people.
- There are toxic isoflavones in soy. The isoflavones, genistein and daidzeincan promote the growth of existing brain cancer.
- There is a phytoestrogens in soy. These are plant estrogens and they impede endocrine function and cause breast cancer and infertility in women.
Carrageenan in Soy Milk
A number of peer-reviewed, scientific studies have discovered that carrageenan (food-grade) can lead to ulcerations, lesions, gastrointestinal inflammation, and also colon cancer in lab animals. Furthermore, new studies which were funded by the American Diabetes Association found out that there is a clear link between food-grade carrageenan and insulin resistance and glucose intolerance in mice.
Source: Real Pharmacy
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.